- Legal Name: Calero y Delgado Asociados Abogados, S.L.P.: C/ Noria s/n, El Recreo II, piso 1º, puerta 15, 29793, Torrox-costa (Malaga), Phone 952 532 582, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Commercial Register of Malaga, volume 4225, book 3135, sheet 118, page MA-89103, entry 1.
- Statements, Code of Conduct and applicable regulations: Codes of Ethics (Code of Conduct for Spanish and European-Union Lawyers), other applicable regulations applicable to the practice of the profession (see State Official Gazette).
- C&D Solicitors is the trading name of Calero y Delgado Asociados Abogados, S.L.P.
- Website of C&D Solicitors: www.cdsolicitors.com
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
At C&D Solicitors, we protect the privacy of all users who have given us their personal data. We consider personal data to cover all the information that allows us to identify you: your name, surnames, contact number, email address, municipality, province or country. In addition to these personal data, we may also obtain data related to the nature of your query.
With your consent, we may obtain the following information:
- Name, address, email address, telephone number and the information and number of your passport or other recognised identification document.
- The names of the persons involved, technical data, file numbers, relevant dates, information related to the issues and hand and documentation and reports related to your query.
- Financial or economic data, when the matter at hand so requires it or when necessary for payment of legal services.
- Academic and professional information, degrees and training certificates, professional experience and academic transcripts in the event of receiving employment applications or spontaneous candidacies.
With their consent, users agree that the data provided are accurate and accept liability for any damages that may arise from the use or communication of information that is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. In the event that users offer the data of a third party, they declare to have obtained consent from that third party and agree to pass the information provided. C&D Solicitors shall not be held liable on this aspect, being able to carry out the relevant checks to verify that the data provided are accurate, always in accordance with the principles regulated by the GDPR.
PURPOSE AND STORAGE TIME OF DATA
The data and information are stored for the following purposes:
- Tending to requests and managing matters commissioned to C&D Solicitors: answering questions, contact with users after a query is submitted, verification of the data submitted, communication about the status, incidents and changes in the proceedings or matters at hand;
- Informational communication: periodic sending of communications drawn up by us with links to content on our website, unless otherwise specified or consent is revoked.
- Drafting of specific profiles for the sending of commercial communications: sending of newsletters with content that may be of interest to users and former clients, unless otherwise specified or consent is revoked.
- Drafting of internal statistics: anonymously, we will collect information relating to the way in which users send us their queries (date, time, means of acquisition) as well as the nature of these.
- Compliance with legal obligations.
C&D Solicitors shall store your data for the time necessary to carry out the tasks related to contact, assessment, counsel and subsequent resolution relating to your query. If necessary, we will store this information for the periods established for each procedure.
YOU MAY EXERCISE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Users wishing to exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure and opposition may do so by sending an email at the address email@example.com with ELIMINAR in the subject line, specifying their email address.
MEANS OF TO COLLECT PERSONAL DATA. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
C&D Solicitors considers several means to collect the data processed:
- Contact forms and traditional means of communication: users can send their personal data through standardised contact forms hosted on the servers of C&D solicitors. The personal data collected shall be subject to automatic processing and included in the files held by C&D Solicitors. Likewise, users may provide their data by phone or email. The purpose of the processing of these data is limited to providing the information or services requested by users. Through the website, users may access third-party sites through links.
- Social networks: C&D Solicitors has a corporate profile on several social networks on the Internet, such as Linkedin, Facebook or Twitter. In any case, it is considered the data controller for its followers, fans, subscribers, commenters and other user profiles. The processing of such data shall be, at most, the one allowed by each social network for corporate profiles. Consequently, C&D Solicitors may inform its followers, by any means allowed by the social network, about its activities, presentations and offers, as well as provide personalised customer service. C&D Solicitors shall not extract personal data from social networks without the express consent of users.
OBLIGATION OF PROFESSIONAL SECRECY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
C&D Solicitors personnel having any type of role in the services provided to the client is committed to not disclosing and not using the information it has accessed by reason of its profession, as set down in article 5 of the Code of Conduct for Spanish Lawyers. The information provided by the client shall, in any case, be considered confidential and may not be used for purposes other than those related to the services requested and/or commissioned from C&D Solicitors. C&D Solicitors undertakes not to disclose or reveal information about the client's claim, the reasons for seeking the legal advice requested or the duration of their relationship with the client.
Contents of the Website
The literary and non-literary contents of the website, the distinctive signs (brands, trading names, etc.) and the design of the website are the exclusive property of C&D Solicitors. No person may use them or exploit them in any manner whatsoever, without express consent in writing from C&D Solicitors.
Responsibility for the contents of the Website
The website contains texts drafted for purely informational or informative purposes, which may not reflect the current state of legislation or case law. In no case may these be considered a substitute to personalised legal advice. Therefore, users must not act on the basis of the information contained on this website without previously obtaining the appropriate professional advice. The external links contained on this website lead to sites managed by third parties. C&D Solicitors shall not be held responsible for the contents or status of such sites.