As you certainly know, the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th of 2016 on the protection of physical persons with regard to the processing of personal data, has entered into force. This new regulation, applicable to all EU Member States, seeks to give you more effective control over the personal data you provide to your different internet service providers, expanding your rights to fight against abuse and misuse.
- Data controller: Calero y Delgado Asociados Abogados, S.L.P.
- Contact details for Calero y Delgado Asociados Abogados, S.L.P. : C/ Noria s/n, El Recreo II, piso 1º, puerta 15, 29793, Torrox-costa (Malaga), Phone 952 532 582, email: email@example.com.
- Basis for processing: We only process your personal data to provide you with the services or information you have commissioned or requested from us.
- We always inform you clearly and specifically of any other use of your data different from the one specified above, requesting specific consent for that purpose.
- Recipients: Data shall not be transferred to third parties outside Calero y Delgado Asociados Abogados S.L.P.
You may exercise your rights of transparency, information, access, rectification and opposition to the processing of your data and agree to be part of the personal data processing carried out by Calero y Delgado Asociados Abogados, S.L.P.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised before Calero y Delgado Asociados Abogados, S.L.P., at the mailing address and the email address specified above. However, you must include the title “data protection” in the header.